[Evolution] Trouble installing gnome pilot applet update

Hi all,

I need to get a more recent version of the pilot applet for my 64bit
system. I have a palm device that crashes the version supplied with SuSE
10.1 (applet version is 2.0.13-43). Trouble is, I found 2.0.14-20-x86-64
(I have a Core 2 Duo running 64 bit) which asked for the devel piece
which I also fetched, but these won't install without libdbus... Well, I
found an rpm that looked like a contender for libdbus, but trying to
install that threatens to delete half the applications on the system
(including evolution!)

I did this upgrade a few months ago on a 32 bit machine using rpms from
somewhere I've now forgotten (the email was on a machine that died and
this 64 bit system replaces) and I only had to install a single RPM to
make it work.

What gives? How should I obtain a cohesive install of a more recent
version of the gpilot applet? Where should I get it from? (What list
should I ask if this is the wrong one?)

TIA,
Simon