Re: [Evolution] Keep losing pane sizing ?? - I take it back

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 12:49 -0500, William Case wrote:
Hi;

I keep setting up the message panes and folder tree the size that I want
to open evolution with but they are not being saved.  I loose the screen
position as well.

I have recently installed Fedora Core 6.  Is this loss of sizing Gnome's
fault, Metacity's fault, Fedora's fault or Evolution's fault.  Where
should I look for a fix?

Sizing remains when I close and reopen.  It is gnome sessions (which
seems to be broken for other programs as well) that reopens evo on login
with the wrong sizes.

--
Regards Bill