Re: [Evolution] Outlook-Evolution dictionary bounty

hi timon,

Am Freitag, den 03.11.2006, 11:58 +0100 schrieb Timon Van Overveldt:
I was wondering whether this bounty is still running,
and whether anyone has claimed it.

If not, I'm very interested.
I tried to contact Aaron Weber, with no response,
I hope I get something more from you guys.

you refer to http://www.gnome.org/bounties/Documentation.html#127544
which is about three years old.
aaron weber does not work on the evolution documentation anymore, i
think currently radhika works on it, but i don't know who could
state/decide whether these bounties are still running...

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!