[Evolution] delay outgoing mail

hiya,

  is it possible to delay outgoing mail from evolution by a specified
period ( delay all outgoing mail by 10mins due to brain damaging
flamebait ) or to send mail on a particular date/time ( such as birthday
emails ) . I was able to do this using outlook, and i was unable to find
a plugin/feature which allowed me to do so.

  am i looking somewhere wrong, any hints/tips ?

--
Ritesh Khadgaray
LinuX N Stuff