in your accounts settings.
Been there, done that, forgot to open a bug.

        Xav

Le dimanche 05 novembre 2006 Ã 09:30 -0500, Farrell,Bob a Ãcrit :
Yes sir. No changes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Castagnoli [mailto:mailing scastagnoli info]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 10:04 AM
To: Farrell,Bob
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Unable to relay outside my own domain

I think problem is SMTP not IMAP.
Do you have the same SMTP configuration than before?

Stefano C.

Il giorno dom, 05/11/2006 alle 09.26 -0500, Farrell,Bob ha scritto:
I have been using Evolution on Fedora for over a year. I upgraded to
Fedora Core 6 and Evolution 2.8.1.1 and am now getting relay errors on
any mail outside of my domain.

I am using IMAP connecting to Exchange 2003.

Any ideas, or ânewâ settings in this client that I may have missed?

Regards,

Bob