Re: [Evolution] How to find an Exchange Global Catalog server name?

Was there ever a response to this inquiry? I too am interested in
knowing a solution.

When I'm working on my company's network I do have an actual GAL catalog
listed in MS Outlook, but when I leave my company's network and work at
my home network I too have just a directory name as the GAL just like in
Drew's case.

Does anyone have any good ideas on what this means in terms of setting a
GAL for exchange?

--Leigh NobleI am assuming that perhaps when I'm at home a "local" copy
of the GAL