[Evolution] can't suscribe to NNTP groups

Hi,

I have a problem since Evo 2.4.something, right until now (2.6.1 from
debian/sid). I can only see a partial list in the NNTP folder. The news
server is OK, because Pan works well on the same server. I could see the
whole list with 2.4.0. Now, I see only some a*, and one de.* and one
fr.* (I think only the newly appearing ones).
I'm attaching a screenshot. If somebody has an idea to go back to
normal, I'd appreciate.

Thanks,
        Xav

PNG image