Re: [Evolution] Could not connect to Evolution Exchange backend process: No such file or directory

I haven't used gconf-tools. It isn't even installed. Is gconf-tools a
prereq for evolution?

Jared Jennings wrote:
 I had this error after running gconf-tools and was able to resolve it after rebooting. So probably
stooping and starting the service would fix it.

Jared

Peter-Frank Spierenburg <peter spierenburg abridean com> 05/19/06 1:37 PM >>>