Re: [Evolution] Mail notification for 2.6

Just to add a bit more to this conversation, I'd just like to point out
that mail-notification release candidate 2 was released today.

Quoting the NEWS file:

        * Evolution changes:
                * Support for the Evolution 2.4 and 2.6 branches has
                  been added; untested support for the Evolution
                  2.7/2.8 branch has been added; the Evolution source
                  tree is no longer needed for Evolution >= 2.4

I might try to compile that later on (or wait until the proper release).

Cheers.