[Evolution] Add Custom Headers to nntp messages

Is it possible to add a custom header to be added to messages sent to
usenet groups? If you'll notice, there is a custom header that I use when
sending through gmane.org which will mask my real email:

Pan 0.14 at least, not the new one, will save the custom header as part of
the user profile.

Is there a way currently (2.6.1) to add a custom header to a usenet or
email message? If not, where in the source are the headers added to
messages prior to being sent? Adding a line to the header should not be
such a big deal!

Thanks for any guidance or suggestions. If it's not avail, should I file a
bug for a feature request?

--
Peter