Re: [Evolution] RFE

On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 06:25 +0530, G Rajesh wrote:
Thank you, Paul. I got it working.
I wish two features could be available in evolution. Is there any plans
to get them included already?
1. A plugin to scan for virus (with clamav) so that windows system in a
network will not be affected.

Just MNSHO, of course, but why is virus-scanning your problem at
all?  People who use operating systems in a pathetically unsafe
manner should deal with the resulting problems themselves.

2. A feature to save Digital Certificates in the contacts, which can be
saved a vcard.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

I am *not* my children's friend; I am their parent.