Re: [Evolution] <sigh> -- 2.4.0 and exchange connector problems

On 5/15/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

Naaah, no re-installing needed, this isn't Micros~ Windows. ;-)

Now there are quite some ways to start debugging this and at hunt down
the real cause.

Andre,

thank you so much for the detailed response ... I have filed this post
away under "Evo resources -- trouble shooting"

(un)fortunately, after shutting my computer down again, and then going
home ... when I started up this evening to settle into a
trouble-shooting expedition ... VOILA! ... now, it comes up fine,
again. Shees ....

And yes, I know I need to upgrade ... This version of evo seems in
fact very buggy, and I am anxious to test drive newer material! I am
waiting to get to the 2.6 line, as soon as Novell fixes the silliness
with supplementary gnome repo ...

THANK YOU, again, I really appreciate the help.