Re: [Evolution] Gdk-CRITICAL gdk_drawable_cpoy_to_image

SUSE10.0 Evol 2.4 KDE
Does the following still exist in 2.6?
My sort arrow in the message list header is always messed up. It starts
off crisp, but gets mangled by moving a window over it.

You mean, when you move another window in front of the Evo window, and
move it back again, the sort order arrows in the mail list view column
headers are not redrawn as expected?

This does not sound like an Evo issue to me. Frankly, I have never heard
of this one before.

Sounds more like a dependency / packaging issue to me. Looks like one of
the libraries Evo depends on got this issue.

Also the following assert is fired when moving over the icon with a
window.

Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_copy_to_image: assertion `src_y >= 0'
failed

GTK+? Are all your GNOME / GTK packages up to date, or may you have
missed an update that possibly fixes this issue?

Also, since you are using KDE: There have been quite a few issues with
some theme integrating thingy, aiming at providing a consistent theme
for both KDE and GNOME apps. What is your current Theme? Especially,
what is your current GNOME theme? Does choosing a different (GNOME)
theme solve this redrawing issue?

You can change your GNOME theme from the GNOME Control Center, or by
directly running 'gnome-theme-manager' from a terminal.

Regarding that console spewage: I wouldn't care too much, they are
mostly harmless. Although in this case seem to be related.

...guenther