Re: [Evolution] fetchmail and mbox account

Il giorno mar, 09/05/2006 alle 10.51 -0500, Ron Johnson ha scritto:
On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 16:06 +0200, Ambrogio wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using fetchmail to fetch all pop account and delivery it to some
mbox account.

So I use also evolution to read one of this account and I wold like to
know what appens to mbox when sendmail is writing to it for mail
delivery and evo is reading from it deleting read mail?

You get file access conflicts.

http://www.twuug.org/lists/twuug/2002-08/msg00066.html

Tnx for reply.
It's like I thought about.

I prefer maildir, and I used it with older versions of evo.
But now support to maildir is only to fetch mail.
Folders is like mailboxes.

I have to check if sendmail is able to delivery mails in maildir instead
of mailbox.

Do you know that?

Bye
 Ambrogio