[Evolution]: Notify Object Creation

Hello

I am working on a project which create the calendar event entry using the evolution API! Till now i hve been able to create the event entry which is stored in calendar.ics (the default system calendar database). But to get the same entry details in gnome-desktop calendar or evolution calendar also, i hve to log off-login (or restart ) the system. It seems that the gnome desktop or evolution data server are not being notified by any object (event entry) creation! I just wanted to know how to send such signals to evolution dataserver about the creation of any new event entry?

Thanks

Kunal