Re: [Evolution] Exchange and synchronizing locally

Raise a bug in http://bugzilla.gnome.org under 'Connector' with
evolution version and stack traces of crash.

Thanks
Poornima
On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 14:07 -0700, Paul Lemmons wrote:
I attempted to turn on the local copy of my email in hopes of speeding
up the reading process. When I do the exchange connector crashes every
time. I get a crash report but don't know where to send it (but that
is covered in another tread). Is anybody else experiencing the same?
Any workarounds?

Paul Lemmons
Lead Systems Software Engineer
TMC HealthCare