Anyway, I've set up mutt on my home console to allow me to modify the
From: line: I can change address (cannedmeat crone us, devnull crone us,
etc.) and name (Tim, Tim C., etc.) at whim.  This has been very
useful, and I'd like to continue being able to do it.

Is there some easy equivalent using evolution, or do I have to keep
modifying a dummy account (or ssh'ing home) when I need to send mail with
a weird from address?  I know I could set up a hundred send-only accounts
with different IDs, but that seems somewhat impractical.

Thanks in advance,
-TC