[Evolution] Evolution 2.6 and Outlook/Exchange Calendar

I just upgraded to Fedora Core 5 and Evolution 2.6. A few quirks and bugs have been fixed, but I still see one.

The problem I notice is when I accept a 'change meeting' request that was sent from Exchange. If I accept the meeting from Outlook Web or the Outlook client, Evolution loses track of the change. Doing Send/Receive will not refresh the new meeting time, and I cannot delete the meeting from within Evolution.

If I accept the change in Evolution, it works fine.

Is this a known problem with the Exchange connector?

# David Martin   Lead Network Analyst   Moen, Inc.   dmartin moen com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.