Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.6 - adding a 'move' icon

%% George Reeke <reeke mail rockefeller edu> writes:

  gr> One person's "not useful" is another person's "essential."  The
  gr> answer is to make the toolbar configurable, as I have requested in
  gr> an earlier posting and have filed on the official feature-request
  gr> list.  Developers: I hope you are listening.  I am one of those
  gr> who consider "Move" and "Copy" essential, but would gladly get rid
  gr> of those unlabelled buttons like the one that looks like a box of
  gr> Kleenex that does who-knows-what.

I don't disagree with what you're saying about configurability.
However, I am curious as to why drag-n-drop doesn't meet your needs,
such that a "Move" button is considered essential.

Cheers!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith nortel com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
        These are my opinions--Nortel takes no responsibility for them.