[Evolution] calendar timezone issues

Hi:

   I upgraded to evo 2.6 as part of a Gnome 2.14 garnome install.  The calendar is broken again in that
it is not correctly reflecting the time in my calendar once meeting invites have been received from MS Office
2003 clients.  It appears to be off by 3 hours.  ie; the meetings get placed into my calendar selected
3 hours earlier.  Curiously, the applet on the taskbar is showing the correct times.

  My timezone is setup as America/Montreal and my system time is correct.  The user who sent me the
meeting invite has the correct time set and is using EST on their local system.

   Anyone else seeing this behaviour?  Any fixes known?

Thx.
Wendell MacKenzie

by email and then delete it.