Re: [Evolution] Getting an Evolution 2.6 rpm

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 15:29 -0500, John Moore wrote:
Where can I download an Evolution 2.6 rpm?  Tried the SUSE area of the
NOVELL website but Evolution is not even listed as a product choice.
Googling the question didn't help much either.  If anyone can give me
a URL that could accomplish this, I would appreciate it.  I am running
SuSE 10.0

Not an easy thing!!  Evolution 2.6 basically needs Gnome 2.14, so the
dependencies are horrific.  Get Gnome 2.14 and you'll get Evo 2.6

P.