Re: [Evolution] Error storing Folder - Evo 2.4.1

hi gordon,

Am Mittwoch, den 22.03.2006, 07:25 +0000 schrieb Gordon Burgess-Parker:
I subscribe to the Open Office Mailing list, which is a high-volume
list. (4000 posts a month). Sometimes I get the following error:

"Error while Storing folder 'Personal Folders/ITC/Software/Open Office'.

"Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

when exiting the folder. Is this because the folder gets over a certain
size limit, or is this a bug? I find I can cure it by creating another
folder and moving all the messages to it and then deleting the original

Any thoughts?

it's a bug, for your interest, it's filed as

 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!