[Evolution] Using an exchange calender within a public folder?

I'm trying to get to a calendar that's kept within a "public" folder on
an Exchange server.  In the previous version of the exchange connector,
one would go to the "Exchange" tab, expand the folder tree until you got
to the calendar, add the calendar to "favorites", after which in the
calendar window the extra calendar would show up under the account
associated with the exchange server.  There used to be a glitch in which
the first two times you attempted to do the "add to favorites", you'd
get "permission denied", but then it would work on the third attempt,
yet it did work.

With 2.6, the "Exchange" tab is now gone.  The window in which one
subscribes to exchange public folders shows only a list of the top
public folders and does not allow one to see sub-folders such as the one
in which this calendar resides.  Is there a way in 2.6 to get access to
this calendar?

OS: Fedora Core 5.

Pointers to documentation gratefully received.  The go-evolution.org
site is not being served by mydyndns.org at the moment, so I haven't
been able to explore the wiki.  If there is a separate site for the
exchange connector, I'd be happy to know of it.  Thanks,

    - Stephen P. Schaefer