[Evolution] Evo 2.6 - adding a 'move' icon

Hello,

I have just installed Fedora Core 5, which includes Evolution 2.6.0. One
of the things I have noticed (from FC4, not sure what the version of
Evolution was) is that there is no 'Move' (or 'Copy') icon in the
toolbar. There used to be as I regularly used it. I can see the 'Move to
folder' option under the 'Message' drop-down menu, but would prefer an
icon.

Does anyone know how I can add the icon back? I can see no configuration
option to allow the toolbar to be modified.

Thanks,

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John Horne plymouth ac uk       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839