RE: [Evolution] Exchange Connector still broken @ 2.6

Have you enabled Exchange-operations plugin?

Yes.

I have installed FC5 in a VM on my system.

Trying Evolution's Exchange Connector again, gives the following
behaviour.

1. Select Receiving Email TAB
2. Set Server Type: Microsoft Exchange
3. Set username: ourdomain\myuser
4. Set URL: htts://ourexchangeserver/exchange
5. Select Authenticate.

Password dialog comes up asking for password for ourdomain\myuser

6. Enter Password, OK
7. Nothing displayed, i.e. no errors but the OK on the main dialogue is
still greyed out.
8. Select Authenticate again.

Password dialog comes up asking for password for G.Eustace

9 Enter Password, OK

Error dialogue comes up 'Could not authenticate to server'.

This is the same behaviour that started when evolution went from 2.0 to
2.2 ( or there abouts ), prior to that, it used to work great ( the
notifications from the calendar would sometime go a bit funny ) but it
was definitely a useable solution. I am running 2.2 in FC4 and have to
run Windows in a VM to run Outlook.  Not what I want but the only
solution I have at present.

I am more than happy to provide debug info to try to get this fixed, if
that would help.

Glen.