RE: [Evolution] Exchange Connector still broken @ 2.6

  I don't follow this complaint. I am in exactly your
situation, and it
works fine. You have separate fields for email address (identity tab)
and username (receiving mail tab)
   Can you provide step-by-step details of how you are doing this?
    Bill

I can't run 2.6 at the moment, but will describe from the 2.2.1
perspective

If I edit the email account,
Select Microsoft Exchange on the Receiving Email Tab
Enter my userid in the field and the OWA URL in the following field
Click on Authenticate,
It brings up a password dialong asking for my password. But it says
password for... And gives my mail alias.
I put in my password select OK
I get returned to the Receiving Mail Tab dialogue but the OK button is
greyed out and I can not continue.

This is the same behaviour I have on 2.2