[Evolution] Exchange Connector still broken @ 2.6

I tried upgrading to FC5 yesterday, one benefit I was hoping to see was
to get the Evolution Connector working against Exchange again.  It
worked fine at 2.0, then after the upgrade to 2.2 it broke.  I was
waiting for 2.4 or 6 as I thought I had read that it had been fixed.

The issue is that I can never authenticate.  My windows userid is NOT my
primary email address, the connector seems to assume that it should be.
If I put in my user id, when prompted for my password, it uses my email
alias instead.

This is still broken.

For other reasons, I had to back out of FC5 back to FC4, so I am back
where I started.

--
 .*.  | Glen Eustace, Infrastructure Development Engineer
 /V\  | Information Technology Services PN460, Turitea,