Re: [Evolution] chopping words

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 14:08 -0500, Eric Beversluis wrote:
Using Calendars in Evolution 2.2.2: Frequently I'll enter something in
the Summary box for a new appt and then go on to set the time only to
discover that for some reason Evolution has chopped off the last several
letters of my entry. It doesn't happen all the time but frequently.

Anyone else having this problem?
EB
I just saw what happens--I type in my Summary, move cursor to the Time
box and start backspacing (eg, it defaults to 15:15 and I want to set it
to 15:10). For some reason the backspace also affects the Summary box.

EB