Re: [Evolution] Evolution Crashing Groupwise POA

Hi Sankar,

We're currently running Groupwise 7 on OES-SP1. Novell support has asked
us to upgrade to the SP1-Beta we're not decided if we should or not
though.

Do you have instructions (even at a high level) on how to attach gdb to
the gwpoa process and obtain the stack trace? It's interesting that
novell support hasn't asked me to do that already (and our ticket has
been open for several weeks).

If you want me to do any debugging we will need to move quickly... The issues we have been facing have caused
great pain for the executives so we have decided to not proceed with our Groupwise implementation in favor of
Exchange. (There have been several client issues we've been facing in addition to this).

Thanks,

--
James T. Richardson, Jr.