[Evolution] Evolution Crashing Groupwise POA

Hi All,

We've just implemented a Groupwise server for our office (of about 15
people) and when using Evolution as a SOAP client to the server, the
first thing it does in the morning when I connect is crash the Groupwise
POA. This is true in both version 2.4.2 and 2.5.90. Once the server is
restarted it's fine for the rest of the day, however the next morning
when I relaunch Evolutin, it crashes again.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

--
James T. Richardson, Jr.