Re: [Evolution] exporting calendar items

On Sun, 2006-03-05 at 21:32 -0500, Eric Beversluis wrote:
Is there any way to export calendar items to a spreadsheet? I find
working with the list view very limiting: I seem to be able to search
only one month at a time and the page layout is such that I often can't
see the entire field of the event description. I would like to be able
to play with all my events, or, say, a whole year's worth of events in a
spread sheet.

Thanks.
EB
PS--Using Evolution 2.0.3 for now.