[Evolution] Nice way to print the addressbook?

Hi all!

Does anyone know of a good way of printing the full address book as a
small agenda? Nowadays I keep all my contacts info in my evo address
book and sometimes I don't have the laptop on and I need to phone
someone I don't know the phone of. I'd like to be able to print the
address book in a small booklet format so that I can keep it by the
phone, but I have not found any nice way to do it... any suggestions?

Thanks!
/Nacho

---
       ,,,
      (o o)
Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings. - C.D.Jackson