Re: [Evolution] LIST ADMIN: stop stripping cc addresses.

hi chen,

Am Samstag, den 04.03.2006, 14:01 +0530 schrieb pchenthill:
Hi andre,
           It has been fixed long back. The list does not strip the
addresses, i don't see any problems. I see sankar novell com in the CC
list in the test mail which i have sent. Then in reply to that mail,
have added  rsushma novell com and i see that too. The exact case you
have mentioned.

confusing - the mail i sent on 02 Mar 2006 ("Re: Why can't I select text
in a vCalendar attachment?") does include a CC header -  i guess my Sent
folder does not try to trick me here. ;-) but there is no CC header in
my message that i received from the list.

however, the cc headers of the messages you and i (i also tested this)
sent to the list today were not stripped.

strange.

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!