Re: [Evolution] LIST ADMIN: stop stripping cc addresses.

hi,

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 10:02 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 02:21 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
this list *still* strips my cc addresses.
if i send a mail to evolution-list gnome org and cc example example com,
the mail i receive from the list does not include the cc address.

this sucks.
fix it.
now.

actually, I really do wonder _why_ everyone doesn't just send to the
list only?

well, sometimes people (posting to the list) haven't subscribed and ask
for CC'ing. when i now take a look at the list email, i cannot see this
information. i'm just losing information on the recipients, that's
all. :-)

cheers,
andre

--