Re: [Evolution] IO goes crazy

Hi, John
You can file a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org for evolution.
Thanks.

Jeff Cai
On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 10:13 -0800, John Stile wrote:
After starting evolution and running the filters or searching in a
folder, evolution will cause "Blocks received from a block device" (bi
column in vmstat) to max out and it will stay high until I kill
evolution.

Filters are only set to act on the INBOX and it only seems to happen
when I access the Exchange server using the IMAP protocol.

Is this a known issue?  Are there any fixes?

Thank you.