Re: [Evolution] Emails not showing

Two things to check:

1) View->Show Hidden Messages
2) Hit the Clear button in the search box (above the message list pane).

poc

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 10:40 -0600, Nathan Broderick wrote:
Hi everyone!

I am running on a dell Optiplex GX270 and Fedora Core 5.  I am having a
really strange problem where the inbox will show that I have some
messages, but when I click on "inbox" the messages don't appear.  I have
found that the only way around this is by stopping and starting
evolution every time in order to see the messages.

I had this working quite well on Fedora Core 4, but now that I've
upgraded to 5 it doesn't seem to be working.