[Evolution] ddmmyy, etc

Dear All,

1. Thanks to the Evolution-developers who distribute software for free.
2. Thanks to Erik Slagter, Des Dougan, `pilux' for teaching me so much.
3. See http://www.saqqara.demon.co.uk/datefmt.htm
4. In my Evolution program, converted to any_language by one simple
command -- see below; thanks to Erik S -- mm/dd/yy in the Inbox
mail-list appears invulnerable to outside influences, so far. (24h now Ok).

Sorry for taking your time,

Dirk.
FC5, Gnome (kernel 2.6.17-1.2139_FC5)