Re: [Evolution] problems accessing the archives

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 18:39 -0300, Henrique Barbosa wrote:
Dear All,

I am trying to access the archives of evolution mailing list to search for my
inquire before posting.... but the search engine doesn't work.

I am accessing the archive at this address:

And below is the answer I get when I try to search for anything:

Not Found

The requested URL /mailman/search was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at Port 80