Re: [Evolution] Help installing 2.4.6 from 2.0.4

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 15:37 -0400, Poohba wrote:
Is there an evolution irc or chat group somewhere for instant
answeres?  I am trying to insteall evolution 2.4.6 over 2.0.4 and I am
having many problems.

I don't know if this will help, but when I'm having that kind of
difficulty I often find it better to get on the discussion forum for my
distro.  I use Gentoo and their forums are excellent, if your distro has
a good forum it is safe to assume that everyone is having the same
problems upgrading and most of your answers will be solved already.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by Gentoo though. :-)