Re: [Evolution] Fontsize-KDE

hi ron,

Am Sonntag, den 18.06.2006, 17:01 -0700 schrieb Ron Eggler:
I was wondering why the fontsizes in evolution don't fit the fontsizes
set in KDE. Am I missing any setting in evolution or am I possibly
missing any Gnome<->KDE connection libarary or so? I set all KDE fonts
to 8 points and Evolution is still with 10point fonts.

why should evolution care about your kde settings? evolution is a gome
application. :-)

use "gconf-editor" to change the keys
in /apps/evolution/mail/display/fonts and/or try to run
"gnome-font-properties".

cheers,
andre

--