[Evolution] No imap folders?

Hi folks.

I'm using evolution 2.2.3 on Fedora Core 4 with simap to dovecot 1.0beta9.

I had the same problem with dovecot 1.0alpha1.

The problem is that I can't seem to subscribe to any folders.  Nor can I
seem to get this combination to list all of my folders.  I'd be fine with
either.

It used to be, that if I just toggled "show only subscribed folders" a few
times, I'd start getting folders, but not anymore.

Sorry if this has been discussed recently.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!