[Evolution] open option for csv attachments

Hello,

Back in the days of FC2, I could click on a csv email attachment and have it open in openoffice calc right out of evolution.  Now with FC4 and FC5, the only options I have when clicking on a csv are "view inline" and "save as".  If I save the file to my desktop and then click on it, Gnome knows to use openoffice calc to open it.  I know that the mime type handling has changed for the better, but this is a rather frustrating side effect.  Am I missing something simple?

Thanks,

Mason Sanders
Applications Administrator
Castlebranch, Inc.