Re: [Evolution] Importing an address book

Hi,

Evolution can import VCARD files. Write a simple program that read your
plain text file and write VCARDs to a file, then import it.

I have such a (Perl) program to convert from a Palm address book to
VCARDs, you could use it as example. Let me know if you are interested.

Charles