Re: [Evolution] Configuring junk mail handling?

Il giorno ven, 09/06/2006 alle 10.16 +0300, K. Elo ha scritto:
Hi,

Problem is that moving or deleting messages is only a logical action.
Yuo need to expunge folder or empty trash to make this action permanent
and real.

So I implemented some script with fetchmail procmail and bogofilter.
With bogofilter I add my personal header and when evo read messages,
filter for this header first, and classify mail as spam or not.

In this case, if I use a mbox file or pop3, action is made before to
save messages, so I found spam only in folder spam.

If I use IMAP or maildir it does not appens. I have to expunge folders
by hands.

Bye
 Ambrogio