Re: [Evolution] evolution and large mails

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 12:10 +0100, Peter Barnes wrote:

<snip> But it's bad for anyone like me running a business. Perhaps

 Evolution is not robust enough and I should be using something

 like Thunderbird?

Peter,

I am not here on this forum to give advices, but in my opinion for
people not accustomed to fixing and troubleshooting software it would be
a good idea to switch to Thunderbird. It's not to say that Thunderbird
is "better". But from my own experience it is a way more stable and
mature application. Which is probably the biggest point for you, isn't
it?

You may ask why am I not switching ;)

Igor