[Evolution] Delete after <n> days? Copy settings?

How do I transfer my Evolution settings from one computer to another? I
tried copying the entire .evolution folder, but the filters and account
settings didn't transfer. I got some sort of XML error.

Also, is it possible to configure Evolution to delete read mail after xx
days? It's a PITA to have to go to webmail every few days to delete from
my inbox, but I look at mail (through Evolution) on 2 different
machines. Outlook and T-Bird have this capability.

Thanks, Larry

Lawrence M. Fox, DVM, Diplomate ABVP
Certified in Companion Animal Practice
River Grove (Chicago), IL  USA

"I plan to live forever. So far, so good."