Re: [Evolution] Continuing problem with email at new provider.
- From: Joe Polcari <Joe SavaJe com>
- To: "Claude S. Sutton" <claudesutton cognisurf com>
- Cc: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Continuing problem with email at new provider.
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:29:40 -0400
This section indicates your return address is set to
suttonmachine.com and you are trying to send through
a server at cognisurf.com. The error is telling you
that you need to change your return address to
whatever cognisurf com if you expect this server
to allow you to send mail through it.
On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 16:16 -0400, Claude S. Sutton wrote:
When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at cognisurf.com
permanent problems with the following address:
For <claudesutton suttonmachine com>, the destination server said:
5.7.1 <claudesutton suttonmachine com>... Relaying denied. Proper
authentication required. (from suttocamel_junk_plugin_check_junk
em_junk_bf_check_junk rv = 2
] [Thread Prev