[Evolution] Evo stopped showing HTML / attachments

Hi,

For some reason, Evolution stopped showing HTML mail or mail with
attachments. It does still show them in the sense that it puts HTML or
lots of 'stuff' in the message windows, but it doesn't format the HTML
or allow me to save the attachment. The mail itself is OK; it's on an
IMAP server, and I can access and read it with a copy of Evolution on
another computer. I must have changed some setting in Evolution, but I'm
lost to which one it may be. Does anyone know which setting this is?

Thanks!

Koen