Re: [Evolution] Outgoing Mail
- From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow Mun Heng wdc com>
- To: "Claude S. Sutton" <claudesutton cognisurf com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Outgoing Mail
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:13:50 -0700
On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 01:47 -0400, Claude S. Sutton wrote:
The ISP is 2it.net.
The server is mail.2it.net.
My mail address there is claudesutton suttonmachine com
$ telnet mail.2it.net 25
Connected to hermes.ncaccess.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 [hermes.ncaccess.net ESMTP for 2it.net; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 02:11:33
mail from:<ow mun heng wdc com>
250 2.1.0 <ow mun heng wdc com>... Sender ok
rcpt to:<claudesutton suttonmachine com>
550 5.7.1 <claudesutton suttonmachine com>... Relaying denied. IP name
lookup failed [60.zz.200.xxx]
A few things may be the issue.
1. You ISP doesn't allow anyone to send email to you.
2. My IP is in a blacklist somewhere.
Why don't you try it yourself and see what happens?
Ow Mun Heng <Ow Mun Heng wdc com>
] [Thread Prev