[Evolution] Return Receipts

I am new to this list, so I may be asking something that has been
covered, but I could not find this subject in the archives.

I would like a command line or the ability to go into the config file
and set Evolution to request a return receipt for every message.  I have
many instances where a return receipt is desirable and I frequently
forget to insert the request.

The other thing I would like to see is a way to delete all junk mail
without having to do it manually.

I have bogofilter and spamassassin working 100% as far as false
positives are concerned and and I would like to delete them without ever
seeing them.

CSSJR